- Top 1% of Greater Vancouver Realtors (2011-2016 based on MLS & private sales)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) President’s Club (Top 1% of all Lower Mainland Realtors): 2013-2016
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) Medallion Club (Top 5% of all Lower Mainland Realtors): 2007-2010, 2012
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient
- RE/MAX 100% Club: 2005, 2006
- RE/MAX Select Properties Top Transactions Award: 2010
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club: 2010, 2013
- RE/MAX Platinum Club: 2007, 2008, 2009
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award: 2012
- Over 10 years experience with RE/MAX Select Properties
RE/MAX Career Awards
Career Awards are given to individual Associates to acknowledge outstanding professional achievements. There are three different career awards: The Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement and Circle of Legends Awards. These are awarded by RE/MAX International and it is the responsibility of the Associate to complete and submit applications for these awards.
Hall of Fame
Established to recognize and salute the exclusive group of top producers who have achieved more than $1 million in gross commission earnings during their career with RE/MAX. There is no years of service requirement.
Introduced in 1992 with requirements of 7 years of service and $7 million gross commission. Associates must have previously achieved the Hall of Fame award.
RE/MAX Club Awards
Club Awards are individual awards that are based on levels of annual commission. Both residential and commercial commissions are taken into account for the entire year from January 1 to December 31. Club Awards are presented in February of the following year. Associates need not apply for this award as it is distribution is based on the end of the year commission reports.
Diamond Award Club
Awarded to those whose gross commission was $1,000,000+.
Created in 2003 to recognize Associates with increasing levels of commission within the range of $500,000 – $999,999.
Introduced in 1994, it recognizes Associates who rank among the very highest of producers with gross commission amounts of $250,000 – $499,999.
In 2005, RE/MAX Associates achieved levels of productivity that were more than double the industry average with commission levels of $100,000 – $249,999.
Awarded to those whose gross commission was between $50,000 – $99,999.
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
recognizes the accomplishments of top producers every year through the Medallion Club. These achievers are in the top 10 per cent and excel in combined MLS® listings, sales and dollar volume. Each year Medallion members are honoured for their efforts and accomplishments.