106 East 35th Street, Vancouver BC$ 1,174,900 Main VANCOUVER CITY Apartment/Condo Residential Attached Corner Unit Upper Unit Just Sold! Sold SOLD FULL PRICE
The Crest 106 East 35th Street, Vancouver BC The Crest offers an intimate collection of 18 well-crafted residences placed in a treasured Vancouver neighbourhood on an idyllic residential street.
106 East 35th Street, Vancouver BC
- Size: 1190
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 1
- Tax Year: 2017
- Amenities: Common area courtyard with covered BBQ and eating area for socializing, convenient recycle and garbage disposal room, easily accessible and secure bike storage room and more.
- Features: The one- to three-bedroom homes share the common characteristic of modern elegance. Recognizing the diversity of aesthetic taste, homes at The Crest are simple and clean to provide a canvas for you to project your individuality.
- Interior design by award-winning Occupy Design
- Wide plank, European inspired engineered hardwood flooring in the living, dining, kitchen and den areas
- Centrally located just steps to Queen Elizabeth Park, Main Street and Hillcrest Community Centre
- Most are corner homes, offering plenty of natural light and cross ventilation
- Spacious patios, balconies or terraces extend your living space
- A combination of high quality exterior metal panelling and corrugated metal siding ensure durability
- Energy efficient exterior wall system provides 50% more R-value
- Heat Recovery Ventilator for fresh air throughout the home
- Overheight 9’ ceiling in main living area of homes (10’ ceilings in penthouses)