106 East 35th Street, Vancouver BC$ 1,174,900 Main VANCOUVER CITY Apartment/Condo Residential Attached Corner Unit Upper Unit Featured Just Sold! Sold SOLD FULL PRICE
The Crest 106 East 35th Street, Vancouver BC The Crest offers an intimate collection of 18 well-crafted residences placed in a treasured Vancouver neighbourhood on an idyllic residential street.
106 East 35th Street, Vancouver BC
- Size: 1190
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 1
- Tax Year: 2017
- Amenities: Common area courtyard with covered BBQ and eating area for socializing, convenient recycle and garbage disposal room, easily accessible and secure bike storage room and more.
- Features: The one- to three-bedroom homes share the common characteristic of modern elegance. Recognizing the diversity of aesthetic taste, homes at The Crest are simple and clean to provide a canvas for you to project your individuality.
- Interior design by award-winning Occupy Design
- Wide plank, European inspired engineered hardwood flooring in the living, dining, kitchen and den areas
- Centrally located just steps to Queen Elizabeth Park, Main Street and Hillcrest Community Centre
- Most are corner homes, offering plenty of natural light and cross ventilation
- Spacious patios, balconies or terraces extend your living space
- A combination of high quality exterior metal panelling and corrugated metal siding ensure durability
- Energy efficient exterior wall system provides 50% more R-value
- Heat Recovery Ventilator for fresh air throughout the home
- Overheight 9’ ceiling in main living area of homes (10’ ceilings in penthouses)