Thinking of Selling ?
Our sole objective when selling your home is to negotiate a sale at the best possible price and terms on your behalf. This service and marketing commitment includes the following:
Industry Leading Tactical Plan & Marketing Strategy
Selling a home is one of life’s biggest financial decisions and you want to make sure you understand the process and come up with a strategy to ensure a successful sale in the shortest period of time possible for top market value. We have built a reputation on being the agent people call when they are ready to sell their home not just let it sit on the market. If marketed properly, a home should sell in less than one month from list date to sold sticker.
- We will organize a stager to show you how to best present your property for sale. Minor cosmetic changes to enhance the appeal of your home may be suggested.
- We will provide a landscaper to help with getting the yard and gardens in preparation for sale.
- We use industry leading professional photographer will shoot and produce at least 12 photographs for marketing online at www.patrickweeks.ca and all other applicable websites.
- Your home will be professionally measured and a floor plan be viewable onwww.patrickweeks.ca
- We will ensure a handyman is available to do all touch ups and repair loose ends prior to the first showing.
- Our house cleaners will be available to clean and prepare your house prior to the first open house.
- We will prepare all necessary documentation and ensure that is in order. In the case of condominiums, obtain a Strata Plan, By-Laws, and Current Financial Statements.
- Your property will be placed on the Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) where over 14,000 local REALTORS® are immediately made aware that your property is for sale via MLS’s Realtor.ca.
- Your property will be featured as a new listing on www.patrickweeks.ca which gets 1,000’s of visitors each month.
- A “For Sale” sign will be installed to alert the walk and drive by public. Even with increased web access, many purchasers still discover their new homes after driving by a “For Sale” sign.
- We will be contact all purchasers who have viewed his other listings over the past few weeks but have not yet purchased. These represent strong, immediate prospects.
- We will also contact the REALTORS® currently showing other listings to inform them of your property. These REALTORS® are generally working with the most serious potential Buyers.
- Professionally prepared marketing materials will be provided to Buyers at all showings and open houses.
- An Agents’ Open House will be organized for the first designated weekday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m to allow the agents that specialize in the area to preview ahead of time for their clients.
- Your property will be advertised for sale in various print and online media to maximize exposure.
- Maximize your home’s exposure via social media and internet marketing utilizing personal websites www.patrickweeks.ca, as well as public websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Craigslist until your home is SOLD.
- Provide you with an open line of communication to ensure the client fully understands what’s happening with the market conditions and property showings.
- Up to the minute industry information and useful resources in aiding you to make your home even more marketable.
- Email and distribute vital information on your property to over 5,000 TOP PRODUCING REAL ESTATE AGENTS within the district by utilizing a Constant Contact online marketing system to increase visibility and awareness for your property’s listing.
- By utilizing my extensive and exhaustive financial conduits, we will pre-qualify ALL prospective buyers to ensure an iron-clad transaction.
- Provide a timely and detailed reporting of each showing and OPEN HOUSE to keep you informed and in the loop of ALL activity as it pertains to interest and feedback received on your property.
- In a concise and thorough manner, I will explain every facet of the purchase agreement and all that it entails in an effort to effectively analyze and assess the purchaser’;s overall ability to perform and execute the contract to purchase your home.
- Assist Prospective Buyers in overcoming common obstacles such as obtaining financing and valuing the property by providing swift answers and access to top notch resources I have personally garnered such as:
- Highly Effective Industry Mortgage Brokers
- Home Inspectors
- Gardening and Landscaping Personnel
- Carpet and Window Maintenance Personnel
- Interior Designers
- Area Statisticians and Surveyors
We pledge to provide you with our un-divided attention and a commitment to follow through on every aspect of your homes selling initiative. We are constantly striving to stay on forefront of the real estate industry providing the latest in marketing materials, internet technology combined with good old fashioned hard work.
Call or email us at email@example.com for a current market evaluation of your home, or call us directly at (604) 803-9335 or you can fill out the form below:
- 208-23285 Billy Brown Road The Village at Bedford Landing Welcome to your new home in the heart of Fort Langley!! This spacious 1 bedroom + den