Charming Renovated Family Home in Renfrew Heights
2802 East 21st Avenue$1,598,000 Renfrew Heights House/Single Family Residential Detached 2 Storey w/Bsmt. Just Sold! Sold Sold Over Asking! Virtual Tour
2802 East 21st Avenue
- Postal Code: V5M 2W4
- MLS® Number: R2364767
- Listed By: RE/MAX Select Properties
- Year Built: 1927
- Size: 2,450 Sq ft
- Frontage Size: 33
- Depth Size: 110
- Style: Character Home
- Lot Size: 3,628
- Lot Dimension: 33x110
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: 1
- Tax Year: 2018
- View: North Shore Mountains
Charming 2450 square foot, 5 bedroom, 3 bath fully renovated character home situated on a perfect corner lot with sunny south facing back yard in sought after Renfrew Heights. Enjoy views of the North Shore mountains or relax on your back porch in this ideal move-in ready family home. The spacious and open island kitchen has been completely renovated with extensive shaker cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, and original fir floors. The bright and spacious formal dining room has double French doors that open up to the back yard. The cozy living room has many character features including wood burning fireplace, bay windows, original built-ins and wood trim. The main floor also has a fully updated bathroom with mosaic flooring, clawfoot tub and subway tiles. Upstairs are 2 spacious bedrooms that each allow for king size beds, a fully renovated bathroom with skylight, custom shower and laundry. There is also a landing area which is a great space for home office / den . The garden suite has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, laundry and separate entry which could make it a great mortgage helper. Bonus renovated garage with artist studio, workshop with upgraded power and air conditioning. Great location with easy walk to Skytrain, Renfrew & Trout Lake community centre, nearby Ravine Park. Pride of ownership is evident throughout this turnkey family home.
Overall Updates and Character Features
– Additions throughout, 1927 original build, renos done in 2007 kitchen, electrical, plumbing, updated drainage, main water shut off has been replaced.
– Work station / home office on landing second floor
– Covered area for Bike storage under front porch
– Roof is in good shape approximately 15 years old.
– All windows have screens
– Fir floors throughout
– Updated wiring with 200 AMP service (2x 100a).
– Wood burning fireplace in living room, bay windows, lots of built in storage.
– Not aware of oil tank, buyer to verify.
– Living room has original wood trim.
– Long term Storage on either end of the house (upstairs access)
– House and Garage and suite alarmed. Own all the equipment.
– 2 bedrooms upstairs both accommodate king size beds and one on the main floor also good sized.
– Garage was redone as well (new electrical, insulation, new garage door, finished room).
– All windows vinyl redone in 2007. Hot water tank in 2015.
– Furnace in 2007 approximately with forced air up and downstairs.
– Spacious open kitchen with large island
– White shaker cabinets
– Granite counters
– Subway tile backsplash
– Original fir floors
– Work station
– Upstairs bathroom completely renovated with skylight, custom shower and laundry.
– Main floor bathroom has clawfoot tub/shower combo, pedestal sink, subway tiles and mosaic floors.
– Finished off staircase to basement.
– Good ceiling height
– wood floors
– recently painted
– Full kitchen
– 2 bedrooms
– Bonus lock off storage room in basement as well.
– All new electrical with sub panel
– Single car garage plus work shop and office/studio space with heating and air conditioning
– Spent $10,000 two years ago, professionally landscaped with irrigation.
– Front yard is low maintenance and ideal for veggie garden
– Bright south facing back yard.
– Corner lot allows for extra space with wrap around boulevard.
– Walking distance to Skytrain, Renfrew & Trout Lake Community Centre, nearby Ravine Park connected to Grandview
– Close to Commercial Drive.
– Easy access to Highway 1
– Family oriented safe community
– Bus is a minute walk away, three stops to Skytrain station. Or Skytrain is 10 min walk away.
– Elementary K – 7 Nootka Elementary
– Secondary 8 – 12 Vancouver Technical Secondary
– French Immersion – Late 6 – 7 Laura Secord Elementary
– French Immersion – Secondary 8 – 12 Vancouver Technical Secondary